Due to the statewide restrictions put in place by Governor Holcomb on November 15, we will not be hosting traditional public skate until further notice. Instead, we will be offering 1-hour private rentals.
- A 1-hour private rental costs $150 + tax.
- If you choose to play hockey during your rental, the cost is $170 + tax. This includes hockey nets as well as netting around the rink.
- You must have at least 1 adult age 21 or older present during the rental.
- Maximum of 20 people per rental. This number includes both skaters and spectators.
- Rentals must be booked by Monday the week prior to your rental.
- Rental includes admission, skates, heaters, and skate aids.
- No food or drink is allowed in the building per health department guidelines.
- You may rent up to 2 hours consecutively. After 2 hours, renters must clear the rink and building so that the staff can disinfect. A Zamboni run is recommended after an hour or so.
- Color specific wristbands will be assigned to each private rental and will be sent out prior to the rental. Guests of the rental will be required to wear the wristbands in order to have entry to the Indiana Beverage Activity Center and ice rink.
Rental sessions can be booked over the phone with the Valpo Parks Administration Office at (219) 462-5144, for the times listed below.
December 19 - January 2
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
*Times differ on the following dates
- December 24 - NO 6:00 or 7:30 slots available
- December 25 - CLOSED all day
- December 31 - NO 7:30 slot available